Large wooden door opens to an impressive hallway, open plan stair case leading to first floor. Doors lead to:
21' 8'' x 13' 11'' (6.60m x 4.24m)
Large room with upvc double glazed window and patio door leading out to the garden area, electric fire with surround, radiators.
12' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.78m x 3.65m)
Good size second reception room, upvc double glazed windows, gas fire with large surround, radiator.
12' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.65m x 2.84m)
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, wood effect laminate work surface, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washer, sink with mixer taps, upvc double glazed windows, lino flooring, radiator.
Large wooden door, lino flooring, cupboard leads to small cellar area.
Downstairs wc with upvc double glazed window, partly tilled, lino flooring.
7' 11'' x 4' 4'' (2.41m x 1.32m)
Good size utility, upvc double glazed window.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Leading from the entrance hallway, two upvc double glazed windows, cupboard under eves storage, doors lead to:
17' 7'' x 13' 2'' (5.36m x 4.01m)
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, upvc double glazed window, wall lights, radiator.
12' 9'' x 12' 4'' (3.88m x 3.76m)
Large double bedroom with upvc double glazed window and radiator.
13' 10'' x 9' 4'' (4.21m x 2.84m)
Another good size double bedroom with upvc double glazed window, wardrobe, and radiator.
13' 5'' x 7' 5'' (4.09m x 2.26m)
Good size fourth bedroom with upvc double glazed window and radiator.
9' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.97m x 1.65m)
Modern fitted three piece suite with panelled bath and shower over, glass screen, sink, low flush toilet, upvc double glazed window, partly tilled walls, lino flooring.
Large gardens to three sides, ample parking, outhouse to the rear. Mostly lawned with patio and concrete patio areas.
“This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance. The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold. The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you”
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome