Good size lounge with patio doors and windows over looking the communal garden, fire and surround. Radiator.
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, laminate work surface, tilled splash back, stainless steel sink and taps, built in oven, hob and extractor. Plumbing for washer. Large cupboard. upvc double glazed window, Lino flooring, radiator.
Pleasant view to the communal gardens, upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted three piece, bath with shower over, toilet, sink, partly tilled, extractor fan, lino flooring.
Their is allocated parking space, visitor spaces, large communal gardens well looked after.
Guidance Notes for Purchaser Eligibility.
Shared ownership is aimed at people who otherwise would be unable to afford to purchase a home suitable for their current housing needs.
The property lease will contain a requirement that the leaseholder meets a minimum age requirement, and may also contain a requirement for additional occupiers to also meet the same age requirement. The lease may also contain a requirement for the leaseholder to live an independent lifestyle.
To qualify for older persons shared ownership our requirements are that a buyer must meet the following criteria :-
1) any requirements within the lease
2) demonstrate a need for affordable home ownership and be able to sustain ongoing housing costs
3) if applicable, show a commitment that their existing home is being sold or will be sold.
1) Lease Requirements
The individual property lease will state the age requirement for the leaseholder of a property. When a lease states purchasers must be ‘elderly’ or ‘retired’ this will be interpreted as aged 55.
The lease will also confirm whether the age requirement relates to the age of the purchaser / purchasers, or those occupying the property.
If joint applicants wish to purchase property, and only one applicant meets the age requirement within the lease, the applicant who meets the age requirement must be the sole leaseholder. Under this scenario, if the lease states that family and dependants (other occupiers) must be of a certain age, the application will be declined.
Some leases contain a requirement that the applicants are able to live an independent lifestyle.
2) Demonstrate a requirement for affordable home ownership
Applicants with sufficient equity to be able to purchase a suitable home outright on the open market may not be assessed as eligible. It is expected that applicants will use the majority of their capital to fund the purchase of a property.
To meet these terms we expect that an applicant will use at least 60% of their savings and capital to fund the purchase of the property and must have a form of income, savings or capital to be able to sustain ongoing housing costs.
It is recognised that this calculation will not be appropriate in some cases, for instance where there are relatively low property values or on low equity percentages being sold. In these cases we will look at the amount of capital which an applicant will retain following the purchase.
We have a set of guidelines to assist us to assess financial eligibility and will assess the application on a case by case basis. Applicants with a high level of capital are unlikely to be assessed as eligible. We recognise that some applicants may need to retain a higher level of savings or investments to provide on-going income to cover living and care costs.
3) Sale of existing home
Places for People will expect applicants who are currently homeowners to sell their existing property in order to fund the purchase of the shared ownership property.
If however an applicant requests that the purchase proceeds ahead of the sale of their current home, and the Officer assessing the case (whose decision will be final), is prepared to consider this, the applicant will be required to demonstrate their commitment to sell.
Places for People will assess applications on a case by case basis and no assumptions should be made regarding eligibility until the application has been formally approved.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome