EXTERNAL GARDENS & PARKING
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today:
For an appointment to view, please call our team today:
Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Call our team today:
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except for the cost of searches on a purchase). Call our team today:
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome #followtheyellowbrickroad
Pattinson Auction are working in Partnership with the marketing agent on this online auction sale and are referred to below as 'The Auctioneer'.
This auction lot is being sold either under conditional (Modern) or unconditional (Traditional) auction terms and overseen by the auctioneer in partnership with the marketing agent. The property is available to be viewed strictly by appointment only via the Marketing Agent or The Auctioneer. Bids can be made via the Marketing Agents or via The Auctioneers website.
Please be aware that any enquiry, bid or viewing of the subject property will require your details being shared between both any marketing agent and The Auctioneer in order that all matters can be dealt with effectively.
The property is being sold via a transparent online auction.
In order to submit a bid upon any property being marketed by The Auctioneer, all bidders/buyers will be required to adhere to a verification of identity process in accordance with Anti Money Laundering procedures. Bids can be submitted at any time and from anywhere.
Our verification process is in place to ensure that AML procedure are carried out in accordance with the law.
A Legal Pack associated with this particular property is available to view upon request and contains details relevant to the legal documentation enabling all interested parties to make an informed decision prior to bidding. The Legal Pack will also outline the buyers’ obligations and sellers’ commitments. It is strongly advised that you seek the counsel of a solicitor prior to proceeding with any property and/or Land Title purchase. Auctioneers Additional Comments
In order to secure the property and ensure commitment from the seller, upon exchange of contracts the successful bidder will be expected to pay a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 5% of the purchase price of the property. The deposit will be a contribution to the purchase price. A non-refundable reservation fee of up to 6% inc VAT (subject to a minimum of 6,000 inc VAT) is also required to be paid upon agreement of sale. The Reservation Fee is in addition to the agreed purchase price and consideration should be made by the purchaser in relation to any Stamp Duty Land Tax liability associated with overall purchase costs. Both the Marketing Agent and The Auctioneer may believe necessary or beneficial to the customer to pass their details to third party service suppliers, from which a referral fee may be obtained. There is no requirement or indeed obligation to use these recommended suppliers or services.