OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
Private entrance through a large wooden door opening into to the reception stairway. Access at ground floor level to garage, Leading to first floor access to balcony and apartment.
LOBBY, STAIRCASE TO BALCONY AND HALLWAY
External door leads to lobby, door to garage, stairs rise to landing. Door leads to external balcony. Door leads to hallway.
10' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.22m x 3.22m)
Double doors enter the apartment with large moulding to the ceiling, oak flooring and radiator.
LARGE LOUNGE DINER
23' 6'' x 18' 5'' (7.16m x 5.61m)
An impressive room with vaulted style ceiling, stone mullioned bay window with inset single glazed windows to the rear, radiator and a feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
14' 1'' x 12' 1'' (4.29m x 3.68m)
Good size kitchen with modern units comprising base cupboards with matching drawers sat beneath a work surface that incorporates a one and a half bowl single drainer sink, an eye level glass fronted display unit, radiator and oak finish to the floor. Appliances include a microwave, integral oven with four ringed hob and extractor hood, stone mullioned surround to leaded single glazed windows, radiator and vaulted style ceiling.
Presented with a low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. This room has an oak finish to the floor, spot lighting to the ceiling, window, radiator and extractor fan.
LARGE DOUBLE MASTER BEDROOM
13' 6'' x 12' 1'' (4.11m x 3.68m)
A large double room facing the rear of the building with window, exposed stone feature, built in wardrobes and radiator.
LARGE DOUBLE SECOND BEDROOM
14' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.34m x 3.05m)
A front facing double room with window, cove moulding to the ceiling, exposed stone feature, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Good size room with a low flush wc, tiled panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. This room also has a fitted bidet, tiling to the walls, oak finish to the floor and extractor fan.
Lovely balcony which is accessed from the entrance landing area. The property has an oversized garage with fobbed up and over entrance door, power, lighting and duplex storage area, parking to the front. Stoneleigh Park consists of well established gardens with water feature, well established shrubbery and tree lined boundaries. The grounds of Stoneleigh extend to approximately six acres of well tended and looked after grounds.
From Huddersfield proceed out of town along the A629 new north road which becomes Edgerton Road heading in the direction of Halifax. Turn right onto Bryan Road where Stoneleigh Parkwill then be found at the far end of the road on the left hand side. Proceed through the main gates following the road to the left where Stoneleigh House can be found.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, however from the date the Draft Contract is received by the buyers solicitor, the buyer is given 56 days in which to complete the transaction, with the aim being to exchange contracts within the first 28 days. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6,000 including VAT 4.2% of the final agreed sale price including VAT. This is subject to a minimum payment of £6,000 including VAT. which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation from and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both the Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by West Yorkshire Property Auction powered by IAM Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome