Entering through a upvc door, solid wood flooring, open staircase leading to first floor.
9' 8'' x 6' 10'' (2.94m x 2.08m)
Fitted units with white base and wall units, upvc double glazed door and window, part tilling to the walls, integrated oven, hob and extractor, pantry area with plumbing for washer.
13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.24m x 3.60m)
Good size room with pleasant views, gas fire with surround, upvc double glazed window, solid wood flooring, radiator.
13' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.06m x 3.71m)
Second reception room with upvc double glazed patio doors, solid wood flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Leading from the hallway, upvc double glazed window, solid wood flooring, cupboard.
Bedroom 1 Rear
13' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.98m x 3.68m)
Large double room with upvc double glazed window, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 Front
13' 10'' x 11' 11'' (4.21m x 3.63m)
Large double room with upvc double glazed window with pleasant views, solid wood flooring, radiator.
7' 5'' x 6' 4'' (2.26m x 1.93m)
Third room with upvc double glazed window and radiator.
6' 10'' x 6' 4'' (2.08m x 1.93m)
Modern suit with panelled bath with shower above, low flush wc, sink, upvc double glazed window, tilled walls and flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front their is a driveway, lawned garden with boarders, side path way leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is mostly lawned with small patio area.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, however from the date the Draft Contract is received by the buyers solicitor, the buyer is given 56 days in which to complete the transaction, with the aim being to exchange contracts within the first 28 days. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6,000 including VAT 4.2% of the final agreed sale price including VAT. This is subject to a minimum payment of £6,000 including VAT. which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation from and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both the Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by West Yorkshire Property Auction powered by IAM Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR JARVIE SALES LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.