Having upvc exterior door leading into lobby with staircase leading to first floor. Wall mounted radiator.
Facing towards the front of the property with large upvc window, feature pebble effect electric fire set within cream marble with matching hearth and Walnut effect mantle fire surround. There is a cornice to ceiling, modern 5- light centre light and twin complimentary wall lights, wall mounted radiator, TV aerial point.
Large, bright room sectioned into kitchen and dining area, the modern fitted kitchen consists of grey base and wall units, white laminated work surface, white tilled splash back. Benefiting from electric oven ceramic hob, extractor hood. There is plumbing for a washer, side facing upvc door, rear facing door leading to conservatory, two upvc windows. Useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Great addition to the property, upvc Edwardian style conservatory giving extra family living space with views over the rear garden, and radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairway leading up to the first floor having upvc double glazed side window, loft access point which houses the combination boiler. Small built in cupboard.
Good sized double room to the front of the property with upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Rear facing double room with radiator and upvc double glazed window with far reaching views. Built in oak wardrobe.
Good sized third bedroom incorporating the bulk head of the stair case, radiator and upvc double glazed window.
A pleasant family bathroom, with fully tiled walls, 3 piece white suite with low flush toilet, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with mixer tap shower. Heated towel rail and upvc double glazed window with with modesty glazed glass.
Externally their is ample parking to the front and side leading to a single detached garage, the rear garden is of good size and is south facing.
Under the provisions of the Estate Agency Act 1979, Section 21, we would ask you to note that the seller is a relative of an employee of JMP Property Management Ltd.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome