Please be aware on this property you will need to pay £1000.00 as holding deposit.
Both Buyer and seller will pay £1000.00 to there solicitors before solicitors are instructed. If either party pull out the other side will retain the monies. If the purchase completes each party will be refunded the monies.
Only pay a holding deposit if you're serious about purchasing the property.
Entering through a upvc double glazed door with double glazed side window. Solid wood flooring, under stairs cupboard, radiator, open staircase leading to first floor.
Good size having base and wall units with solid wood work surfaces, white sink with mixer taps. Partly tilled to the splash back areas. Freestanding fridge/freezer, range cooker, extractor fan over, dishwasher and washer. Solid wood flooring, bay window with upvc double glazing. Spot lighting to ceiling.
Open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge, (you could install doors so the rooms so they are separate).
Open plan with kitchen and lounge, upvc double glazed patio doors leading on to the rear garden, solid wood flooring. Feature chimney breast with wood burner.
Good size room with countryside views, front facing bay window in upvc double glazing, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs lead from entrance hall. Loft access. UPVc double glazed window to the side.
Front facing double room with upvc double glazed bay window and radiator.
Rear facing double bedroom with upvc double glazed window, and radiator.
Good size third bedroom with upvc double glazed window, and radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin and WC. Partly tiled. Two upvc double glazed windows. Chrome towel rail.
Large gardens to three sizes mainly lawned with patio areas. Over size Garage - Power and light. Ample parking.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome