Entering from the ground floor. Stairs rise to first floor. Fitted stair lift can be left as part of the sale or this can be removed.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Two storage cupboards, doors lead to:
15' 5'' x 11' 4'' (4.70m x 3.45m)
Good size room with two double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is this electric fire with surround. Radiator. Arch way leads to the kitchen.
8' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.66m x 1.90m)
Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, spaces for freestanding white goods and plumbing for washer. (white goods can be purchased at a separate cost). Partly tilled to the splash back, work surfaces with single drainer sink and mixer taps, cupboard housing boiler, Lino flooring.
12' 4'' x 11' 9'' (3.76m x 3.58m)
Large double room with double glazed window, Fitted double sliding wardrobe and radiator. Access to loft via hatch.
Three piece bathroom suite, panelled bath with electric shower, wc and sink, lino flooring, fully tilled to the walls, radiator.
Their is communal gardens to all sides with allocated parking for each flat plus visitor parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome
The property is freehold which is owned by Hudroyd Management Ltd. The service charge for the flat is £420.00 per year. Please note the service charge is paid up until December 2020. Next payment due in full 14th January 2021.
Furniture and white goods can be purchased at a separate negotiation.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today 01484 506211.
For an appointment to view, please contact the Huddersfield Office on 01484 506211.
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Please contact our office on 01484506211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except fro the cost of searches on a purchase). Please contact our office on 01484506211 or email@example.com
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.